Young artists living in Cannock Chase District are being asked to draw their favourite thing in the region to be in with the chance of winning a £50 voucher at The Works, along with their work being featured within the shopping centre!
Whether they’re a fan of walks along The Chase, exploring the canals or visiting shops within the town centre, the Young Picassos of Cannock Chase are being asked to draw their favourite thing about the region.
Parents and guardians can submit their young Picasso’s work by sending it to the Cannock Shopping Centre Facebook page or submitting it at the Management Suite within the centre – young artists will have until Monday 31st August to submit their creations. Winners will be selected on Tuesday 1st September – just in time to use their voucher for some back to school essentials and art supplies of course!
Tom Fellows, Centre Manager commented;
“We have lots of young artists in the Cannock Chase District and this is the perfect opportunity to show off what they love about the region! Personally, my favourite thing about Cannock is all of small businesses located here. Shopping local is now even more important than ever and we have such a great selection to choose from!”
You can also download the worksheet here > Cannock worksheet
Terms & Conditions
- Entries close at 11pm on 31.08.20
- Entrants must be aged up to 16 years, with guardian’s details also provided.
- The picture provided must be one of the Cannock Hearts
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- This campaign is presented by the Cannock Shopping Centre, Market Hall Street, Cannock, Staffordshire, WS11 1WS
- No entry fee applies
- Prizes consists of a £50 The Works voucher
- Prizes are not transferable and no alternatives will be offered
- No cash alternative available
- ID may be required to collect prizes
- Cannock Shopping Centre reserve the right to amend or cancel this campaign and these terms and conditions without prior notice